1. most people call you?: Melissa (or Missy)
2. when’s your birthday?: February 23
3. is your current hair color your natural hair color?: Yes
4. what are you complimented on most?: Big heart (generous, kind)
5. what do you do for fun?: Reading, blogging, writing, listening to music, gaming
1. are your parents still together?: No
2. how old are your siblings, if you have any?: I’m the oldes of 8 but they’re all half-siblings so I don’t know all their ages.
3. are you the tallest one in your family?: On my mother’s side, yes. I don’t know about my father’s side.
4. do you have the same name as one of your relatives? Apparently one of my cousins in Florida.
5. how many letters are there in your last name?: 6
1. do you have a lot of friends?: I have enough to keep me happy.
2. what do you guys do when you’re together?: Play Cards Against Humanity, go shopping, watch movies
3. have you ever lost a friend because of something stupid?: I told my friend to stop looking up random porn on my computer because I didn’t want to get viruses or risk them looking up child porn on my computer.
4. have you made any new friends this year?: Mostly co-workers and mutual friends but yes, a few.
5. who’s the last friend you hung out with?: Tim (and my boyfriend John)
 your best friend(s);
1. how’d you meet him/her?: College
2. do you live near each other?: We live in the same apartment.
3. how long have you been best friends?: 10 years
4. do you tell him/her everything?: Yes
5. would you do anything for them?: Yes
 boyfriend/girlfriend; (skip if single…)
1. How long have you liked this person?: 10 years
2. How long have you been going out?: We’ve been living together for 8 years.
3. Who asked who out?: I asked him out.
4. Do you love him/her?: Absolutely!
5. Do you think you’ll be together forever?: We’ve had our ups and downs and we’ve stayed together this long, so I’m optimistic.
 single life; (skip if taken…)
1. how long have you been single?: X
2. who ended your last relationship?: X
3. do you wish you were in a relationship?: X
4. as of today, do you like anyone?: X
5. if so, do you think it’ll go anywhere?: X
1. a person you’d travel across the country to see?: Not sure. Anyone worth seeing is within 100 miles of where I live.
2. someone you would do anything for?: My mom and my boyfriend.
3. someone you’d die for?: My mom, my grandfather, and my boyfriend.
4. a person you’ve known for your entire life?: My friend Andrea.
5. your favorite person?: My boyfriend.
 have you ever;
1. sang a solo in front of a large audience?: Yes, if you count karaoke.
2. been in trouble with the cops?: No.
3. got a tattoo?: Not yet. Getting my first one next week.
4. kicked a guy in the junk?: Just once.
5. pretended to be happy?: More often than I’d like, yes.
 do you believe;
1. in god?: Yes
2. in satan?: Yes
3. that everything happens for a reason?: Yes
4. in love at first sight?: I used to, but not really. Love is based on more than what someone looks like.
5. that there’s such a thing as true love?: Yes
 school; (skip if you work…)
1. what grade are you in?: X
2. do you get good grades?: X
3. are you the teacher’s pet?: X
4. have you ever been sent to the principal’s office?: X
5. do you plan on going to college?: X
 work; (skip if you don’t have a job…)
1. how long have you been working at your job?: Over 2 years
2. what do you do there?: I’m a customer service agent, dealing with U.S. and international customers.
3. what’s your favorite part about it?: Talking on the phone, working with computers, and the fact that I get along well with the people around me.
4. do you think you’ll work there your entire life?: No.
 pets; N/A
1. what was your first pet’s name?: Tubs (weiner dog)
2. do you currently have any pets?: Yes
3. do you always remember to feed/water them?: Yes
4. have you ever had a pet fish?: Yes
5. what’s the strangest animal you’ve had for a pet?: Baby pig
 last time you…;
1. told someone you loved them?: mum? About 5 minutes ago
2. had sex?: A few nights ago
3. drove a car?: About 2002
4. went to burger king?: 2 days ago.
5. made someone cry?: Probably about 3 or 4 days ago.
1. what did you do?: Babysat, watched several hours of The Simpsons marathon on FXX.
2. was it a good day?: It was a decent day off work.
3. did you hang out with any friends?: Not really.
4. did you get in any trouble?: No
5. was it better than today?: I have to work today so yeah, yesterday was definitely better. Although today IS payday, so that helps.
1. what day is it?: Friday
2. did you do anything fun?: Not yet. Technically the day’s just begun.
3. did you have to work?: I will later.
4. where did you go?: I’m going to bed in a little while.
5. what are you doing tonight?: Probably going home after work to watch more of The Simpsons.